Welcome to the EDsys Computers website. These are our Terms & Conditions for use of www.edsys.com.au which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and other methods. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the website, regardless of how you access the website.
Use of this site
EDsys Computers is the owner and operator of this website.
Users of this website agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at EDsys Computers sole discretion. Your use of and access to this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
As a condition of your use of the EDsys Computers website you will not use the EDsys Computers website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
You may not use the EDsys Computers website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the EDsys Computers website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the EDsys Computers website.
All trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”) embodied in or in connection with the products and services EDsys Computers offers are the sole property of EDsys Computers or its suppliers.
All Intellectual Property of EDsys Computers including the names EDsys Computers and EDsys, or the EDsys logo(s) and content on this website belongs to EDsys Computers or its suppliers. You obtain no interest in that Intellectual Property. All content on this website is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All Intellectual Property of EDsys Computers including the name EDsys Computers, EDsys or the EDsys logo(s) or its suppliers may not be used in advertising or publicity, pertaining to distribution of this information without written permission of EDsys Computers or its suppliers.
You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches the Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, including registering or using any trademarks, trade names, domain names, trading style or commercial designation or design used by EDsys Computers or its suppliers.
An official order, in writing on company letterhead, or equivalent, must be issued to EDsys Computers before any delivery can be affected.
Verbal orders over the telephone can be accepted if the following conditions are met;
the purchase is confirmed upon delivery of goods and services
any dispute on pricing, condition of goods, etc. must be addressed within 24 hours of receiving of goods and services.
EDsys Computers reserves the right to cancel sales orders without prior notice:
If customers do not collect their goods from the EDsys Computers warehouse within seven (7) days of placing their order.
When the delivery/dispatch of orders is delayed for more than seven (7) days due to payment not being received.
All prices quoted or that appear on our dealer website are exclusive of GST. EDsys reserves the right to make any reasonable adjustment to prices without notice. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are issued E & OE.
All new customers are required to transact on a COD basis for at least three with a minimum spend of $3000 before EDsys Computers will consider applications for credit accounts.
Payment terms are normally cash with order, or cleared EFT’s prior to delivery unless a credit account with EDsys Computers is in place prior to despatch.
Payment can be made via the following methods;
Company or Bank Cheque
Credit Card or EFTPOS (Visa & MasterCard accepted without surcharge)
Direct Deposit/EFT (goods will be dispatch once funds have cleared)
Delivery dates and times quoted for delivery of goods, or the provision of services, are estimates only and EDsys Computers shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result or consequence of any failure to deliver or delay in delivery of any goods or services arising from any circumstances of whatsoever nature which are outside EDsys Computers control.
Delivery charges are at the customer’s expense. Customers are requested to arrange their own transportation for the picking up of orders. In the event that EDsys Computers has to organise transportation and delivery a standard freight charge will apply, except where free freight limits apply. Any transit insurance is the customer’s responsibility. EDsys Computers will not be responsible for any damages or loss whatsoever during transit once goods are despatched out of our factory.
Warranty, RA’s & Credit Returns
- All products supplied by EDsys Computers are covered, as standard, by the respective manufacturers warranty on a Return to Base (RTB) basis, which means the defective product, is required to be returned to EDsys Computers or the manufacturers Authorised Service Centres at the customers’ own cost.
- Any return of a defective product to EDsys Computers must be first authorised in accordance with the Returns policy found on the website.
- Re-stocking fee will apply to all goods returned for credit. The credit value of returned goods will be at the current selling price at the time of return less a re-stocking fee calculated base on the original selling value of the returned goods.
- All credit requests must be made within 7 days of invoice date.
- Credits will only be raised where:
- Product does not conform to the manufacturers specification
- EDsys Computers provided incorrect production information
- Product is in original saleable condition complete with all cables, manuals, media and unmarked packaging.
- Goods falling outside of the above conditions may be accepted back at the discretion of EDsys Computers, provided that:
- A restocking fee is paid on all returned item
- The goods were not sold on a “No return basis” i.e. Special order for items not available via the EDsys web site.
All goods remain the property of EDsys Computers until the specified purchase price has been paid in full.
Third Party Content & Links
This website may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
Some third party information has been reproduced on this site in good faith; EDsys Computers makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. EDsys Computers further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. EDsys Computers may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. EDsys Computers makes no commitment to update the materials.
All materials published are provided “as is” and EDsys Computers disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall EDsys Computers be liable for any losses or damages of third parties claimed against you; for loss or damage to your records or data; or for loss of profits or savings arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Images and graphics are respective of actual products but may not be the exact product described or the exact configuration described.
The EDsys Computers website may contain links to third party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of EDsys Computers and EDsys Computers is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. EDsys Computers provides these links to you the client only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EDsys Computers of the site or any association with its operators.
Please keep in mind when following links from the EDsys Computers website to third party websites, EDsys Computers is not responsible for the their privacy statements or content. We recommend you review the privacy statements of those third party websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the US and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other company names and logos are property of their respective owners.
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To contact references
- Access information regarding credit history
- To notify other credit providers of your credit history
- To exchange information with other credit providers as the status of this credit
- Provide sell thru reports to vendors
- Any other activity that does not contravene your rights under the Privacy Act 2001.
See our full Privacy Statement.
Termination / Access Restriction
EDsys Computers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the EDsys Computers website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Limit of Liability
- These conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provisions of any Commonwealth, State or territorial law which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- EDsys Computers shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, costs, damage, injury to property or persons resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the acquisition, delivery, re-supply, retaking of possession, installation or use of the goods or any loss, costs, damage or injury resulting from the negligence of the company, its servants or agents or any other cause whatsoever.
- Any advice, recommendation, information or representation provided by EDsys Computers as to the quality or performance of the goods or their suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise in relation to the goods is given in good faith but without any liability or responsibility on the part of EDsys Computers.
- The liability of EDsys Computers for a breach of any term, condition or warranty shall be limited to one of the following:
- the replacement of the products or the supply of the relevant products, or
- the repair of the products
By using this website, you the client acknowledge that EDsys Computers has disclosed and may from time to time disclose to you certain confidential information and documentation relating to the products and services EDsys computers provides.
You must only use the confidential information solely for the purposes it was provided for, and must not, disclose (whether directly or indirectly) to any third party the confidential information, other than is required to carry out such purposes.
If disclosure of confidential information to third parties is necessary, you the client are required to obtain from such third parties binding agreements to maintain in confidence the confidential information disclosed at least to the same extent as you are bound to protect EDsys Computers confidential information under this clause.
Upon the expiry or termination of any relevant sales contract, you must cease to use and must return or destroy (as EDsys Computers may instruct) EDsys Computers confidential information in your possession or control.
The provisions of this clause do not extend to any information which is:
- at the time of disclosure, rightfully known to or in the possession or control of you the client and which is not subject to an obligation or confidentiality;
- public knowledge (otherwise than as a result of a breach of this clause or any other obligation of confidentiality);
- approved in writing by an authorized officer of EDsys Computers to be disclosed; or
- required to be disclosed by a government authority or by relevant laws provided that notice of any such required disclosure is first given to EDsys Computers.
Changes to this Statement
EDsys Computers commitment to being a leading provider of information technology products and services means that our business will continue to evolve as we introduce new products and services.
As such EDsys Computers will occasionally review and update the terms and conditions without prior notice, and will notify you by posting an updated version of the policy to the website (www.edsys.com.au). The amended terms and conditions will apply between EDsys Computers and you the client whether or not we have given you specific notice of any change.