Type "New Business" if new business.
Clients must have traded with EDsys Computers for a minimum of three months and have spent a minimum of $3000 in this period to apply for credit. Applications for credit can be obtained from your Account Manager.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
An official order, in writing on company letterhead, or equivalent, must be issued to EDsys Computers before any delivery can be effected.
Verbal orders over the telephone can be accepted if the following conditions are met;
- the purchase is confirmed upon delivery of goods and services
- any dispute on pricing, condition of goods, etc. must be addressed within 24 hours of receiving of goods and services.
EDsys Computers reserves the right to cancel sales orders without prior notice:
- If customers do not collect their goods from the EDsys Computers warehouse within seven (7) days of placing their order.
- When the delivery/dispatch of orders is delayed for more than seven (7) days due to payment not being received.
All prices quoted or that appear on our dealer website are exclusive of GST. EDsys reserves the right to make any reasonable adjustment to prices without notice. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are issued E & OE.
Payment terms are normally cash with order, or cleared EFT’s prior to delivery unless a credit account with EDsys Computers is in place prior to despatch.
Payment can be made via the following methods;
- Company or Bank Cheque
- Credit Card or EFTPOS (Visa & Mastercard accepted without surcharge)
- Direct Deposit/EFT (goods will be despatched once funds have cleared)
Pal Assembly Pty Ltd T/as Edsys
All new customers are required to transact on a COD basis for at least three with a minimum spend of $3000 before EDsys Computers will consider applications for credit accounts.
Delivery dates and times quoted for delivery of goods, or the provision of services, are estimates only and EDsys Computers shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result or consequence of any failure to deliver or delay in delivery of any goods or services arising from any circumstances of whatsoever nature which are outside EDsys Computers control.
Delivery charges are at the customer’s expense. Customers are requested to arrange their own transportation for the picking up of orders. In the event that EDsys Computers has to organise transportation and delivery a standard freight charge will apply, except where free freight limits apply. Any transit insurance is the customer’s responsibility. EDsys Computers will not be responsible for any damages or loss whatsoever during transit once goods are despatched out of our factory.
Warranty, RA’s & Credit Returns:
All products supplied by EDsys Computers are covered, as standard, by the respective manufacturers warranty on a Return to Base (RTB) basis, which means the defective product, is required to be returned to EDsys Computers or the manufacturers Authorised Service Centres at the customers’ own cost.
Any return of a defective product to EDsys Computers must be first authorised in accordance with the Returns policy found on the website.
Re-stocking fee will apply to all goods returned for credit. The credit value of returned goods will be at the current selling price at the time of return less a re-stocking fee calculated base on the original selling value of the returned goods.
All credit requests must be made within 7 days of invoice date.
Credits will only be raised where
- Product does not conform to the manufacturers specification
- EDsys Computers provided incorrect production information
- Product is in original saleable condition complete with all cables, manuals, media and unmarked packaging.
Goods falling outside of the above conditions may be accepted back at the discretion of EDsys Computers, provided that:
- A restocking fee is paid on all returned items
- The goods were not sold on a “No return basis" i.e. Special order for items not available via the EDsys web site.
All goods remain the property of EDsys Computers until the specified purchase price has been paid in full.
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To contact references
- Access information regaring credit history
- To notify other credit providers of your credit history
- To exchange information with other credit providers as the status of this credit
- Provide sell thru reports to vendors
- Any other activity that does not contravene your rights under the Privacy Act 2001.
EDsys Computers reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.